Distracted driving is a leading cause of motor vehicle accidents. This type of driving is especially dangerous in the winter when road conditions require extra vigilance and precautions. What qualifies as distracted driving, and how does winter weather make things...
30 Years Of Efficient, Effective Legal Resolutions
Month: December 2021
- Distracted driving and winter weather are a dangerous combination
- Do I have to clean off my entire car after every snowstorm?
- The rise in road fatalities may lead to another deadly Wyoming winter
- What happens when the person who hit your car doesn’t have insurance?
- 3 consequences of skipping post-accident doctor follow-ups